FooCrypt, A Tale Of Cynical Cyclical Encryption,
has been engineered so that it can be stored and executed from any location / media.
For Example :
- From the downloaded disk image, without even installing the application bundle.
- Open the downloaded disk image ‘FooCrypt,0.0.1,Core,10.11.0,Darwin.dmg‘
2. Enter the password for the disk image.
3. You may need to modify your security settings to allow FooCrypt to run as an identified developer application via ‘Security and Privacy’ Settings in the ‘Systems Preferences’ of your macOS installation.
4. Read and AGREE to the Licensing Terms and Conditions.
5. Once the disk image has been opened successfully by entering the correct password, all you have to do is open FooCrypt.app via your preferred method of starting an application.
6. FooCrypt, will then run and display as an icon in your ‘DOCK‘